Many men have been researching about remedies for premature ejaculation because it could be found to be embarrassing to bring up to healthcare professionals. Get the background information about this condition and be updated with the latest and most effective premature ejaculation home remedies.
This reproductive system condition termed as premature ejaculation (PE) or also called “rapid ejaculation” is a very common sexual dysfunction ailment in men that are younger than 40 years old. This medical condition is described to be the incident of ejaculation before both sexual partners reach climax.
Premature ejaculation is when the man ejaculates less than the normal time for that individual usually ejaculates during sexual intercourse. A man’s usual climax time really varies from person to person. Some may take a longer time (20 minutes) while other men take a shorter time (5 minutes). But there is always a baseline climax time for each male. PE is climaxing much earlier than the baseline climax time for that person. The ultimate goal is to last longer in bed and ejaculate at their normal climax time.
There are two types of premature ejaculation:
- Primary – individuals who have had the condition since they became capable of functioning sexually such as post puberty.
- Secondary – the condition began in an individual who experienced this previously in an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and began experiencing PE later in his life.
How frequent is premature ejaculation?
In the United States 30% to 70% of males experience this condition. Internationally, PE occurs at almost the same rate in India and European countries. This condition occurs in men with increasing age. But it could also be acquired all throughout the adult man’s life. It is said to be common in younger men around the age of 18 to 30 years old. It could also come in conjunction in men with secondary impotence (men aged 45-65 years old).
What causes PE?
Premature ejaculation doesn’t have a definite cause. There are number of factors that can contribute to it though, such as sexual experience and age in which men learn how to delay orgasm. In new sexual partners, men can experience PE because of the new sexual situation or if they haven’t ejaculated in some time. Psychological factors may also come into the picture. Factors such as (guilt, anxiety and depression) can cause PE. It could also be caused by other underlying conditions such as hormonal problems and side effects of certain medications.
Symptoms of PE:
- Ejaculation that occurs prior to when both sexual partners with for it to occur
- An inability to delay ejaculation during penetration
- Frustration or distress because of PE
Tests and Diagnosis:
Your doctor may ask you about you sex life so he will get background knowledge about how you are sexually. He could also conduct a physical examination to determine the underlying factor. He could also obtain a blood test to check the testosterone levels in the blood.
Here are the most beneficial alternative home remedies for premature ejaculation:
- Almond milk. This type of milk is a natural PE cure and it said to improve sexual related problems and sexual drive. Try adding “saffron” (an aphrodisiac) to this milk to make it a very effective remedy.
- 10 pcs of almonds
- cup of hot cow’s milk
- a pinch of ginger
- a pinch of cardamom
All you need to do is soak the almonds over night with water. Peel off the skin and blend it together with the milk and other ingredients mentioned. Take this almond drink every morning and evening to get maximum results.
- Ayurveda herbs. This is said to be an effective herbal cure for premature ejaculation. You can try this out as a drink for best results. The Ayurveda herbs that you will need are the following: Vidari, Bala, Ashwagandha. Start by adding a half teaspoon of this mixture to warm goat’s milk. Take this drink at least 2x a day.
- Penile massage with mustard oil. One of the helpful way to cure and stop premature ejaculation. Regular massage helps improve blood circulation in any part of the body and it could stimulate the muscles. Adding mustard oil while massaging could give a heating effect to the massage which could help in dilation of the blood vessels for improved circulation. Add 5 to 10 drops of mustard oil to an ounce of sesame oil. Use gentle strokes.
- Green onion seeds. Try extracting the seeds of green onion seeds and mix it in water. Take this mixture as a drink to help treat premature ejaculation.
- Practice. During sexual intercourse, enter your penis into the vagina and let it stay in for 10 minutes without any kind of movement to let the penis get used to the feeling and so PE doesn’t occur.
- Avoid these foods. Prevent eating breads, cakes, eggs, appetizers, eggs, teas, coffee and hot things before sexual intercourse. These foods will make a person excited thus causing premature ejaculation.
- Ginkgo biloba. This is a great Chinese premature ejaculation herbal treatment. This herb has been used for centuries because it is said to increase blood flow to all parts of the body such as the brain and penis. With increased blood flow to the brain, a man’s concentration, memory and alertness can help in controlling ejaculation. It could also with sexual endurance and improve erections. You can buy this in herbal stores in capsule, tablet and liquid form. (Also a very effective alternative natural remedy for erectile dysfunction)
- Yoga. There are certain positions in yoga that could help in PE. That is why yoga is said to be one of the best natural remedies for premature ejaculation. Try out yoga poses such as the bow pose, fish pose, camel pose and the elevated lotus to help in PE.
It is always advisable to talk to your doctor before trying out natural treatments because the doctor is the best person to give the “GO” signal for initiation. But since premature ejaculation isn’t a dangerous condition, trying out these alternative remedies for premature ejaculation will be very beneficial for any man with PE.
Always invest your money in things that will for sure help you out with your life. The ebook below will do just that. It will provide you with the needed knowledge about this condition and save you the frustration that you may be feeling. Go ahead, click and be amazed!