Want to know about a plant that could be your own little miracle worker? A plant that can give you so many benefits for your body, whether it is internally or externally. This is a herb that isn’t hard to find, easy, safe and effective to use and will make you feel rejuvenated and healthy.
Do you have a clue on what plant I am talking about? You’re probably still trying to figure out what the top herb is on your list; well you don’t have to think any longer. The miracle herb I’m talking about is aloe vera!
Aloe vera is a plant that I’m pretty sure that you’ve all heard a lot about because of its many health benefits. Most of us are actually unaware of the healing powers that it has. It is said to be the “miracle plant” since it does not have toxins and is all natural. Since this plant can store water in its fleshy leaves, this allows the plant to survive in areas of low natural rainfall.
The aloe vera plant is a succulent plant and is part of the lily family (Liliaceous). It is also in the same family as onions and garlics. Different parts of the plants have various effects on the person’s body and could be used externally and internally as aloe vera heals naturally. Aloe is 99% water and the remaining 1% is extremely powerful since it contains 100 different ingredients that work together to give off amazing benefits.
Like I mentioned, this miracle plant has many health advantages with numerous medicinal purposes that could cure many conditions naturally. It is all natural and can be consumed in different forms.
Here is a list of the health benefits of aloe vera:
- This miracle plant contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, Folic Acid and Niacin. There are also natural minerals found in aloe vera such as chromium, calcium, copper, iron, sodium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc. Drinking the juice may be very helpful for your overall well-being, it is available commercially.
- It has healing properties for the skin. It helps to speed up healing sun burns, blisters, insect bites, allergic reactions and wounds. Also, it is used in hives treatment, as scabies remedy and treating psoriasis.
- People with sensitive skin could use aloe vera with no worries because it is hypoallergenic. It has the capability to make our skin’s look smooth while giving it that extra glow. It can be used as a skin moisturizer (perfect as treatment for dry skin) because it could provide oxygen to our cells which could strengthen our skin’s tissues.
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, it is also an effective natural acne treatment since it does decrease inflammation. It also heals acne scars and other scars if used correctly and religiously.
- Not only it is useful and safe to use on our skin, it is traditionally used to promote hair growth and great dandruff remedy too. People who experience dry scalp could also use this to moisturize their scalp.
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help in treating skin fungal infections like stomatitis or angular cheilitis. It is even an effective fingernail fungus cure.
- Besides being amazing on the skin, this herb can be used as a constipation cure and stimulating the gastrointestinal tract. With all that, it could help in strengthening your body’s immune system naturally and could help fight off infections (also a skin yeast infection remedy) and oxidative stress. It could provide an energy boost to anyone that is feeling under the sun and fatigue.
As you can see above, there is a number of benefits of aloe vera does for yourself and it could also naturally cure a number of different kinds of skin conditions and illnesses. It is one of the most impressive and miraculous medicinal herbs given by nature. It has numerous benefits for you external and internal body. Besides helping you look great from the outside, it could also do wonders for your organs especially in the long run. Aside from you can easily grow this plant at home, it is also available in different preparations for such You can take this plant in cream, lotion or pill form to achieve your skin’s natural and healthy appearance.
For more information about the amazing advantages that aloe vera could provide, check out the image below. One of the best decisions you can make is to start using it because it could treat many diseases at home naturally. Whether you buy it from your local store in different preparations or decide on planting it in your garden, it will definitely be beneficially for your body’s overall well-being! You won’t feel any regrets when you choose this plant to heal you or someone you know may be feeling because it works miracles.