Learn more about the secrets of home remedies for hair growth
Natural remedies for hair loss have been searched on the internet by millions and millions of people and with the increase in the success rate of these tips for hair growth, those numbers of searchers have tripled. Since hair growth is one of the popular external skin problems nowadays, let us learn more about how hair grows.
What is the normal hair growth?
Our head contains an estimate of 100,000 hairs with 90% of those hairs growing actively. The growth of hair takes place starting at the root which is located in tiny little holes called “follicles” beneath the skin. Here is a little unknown fact about our hair. Blondes do actually have more hair then brunettes. At average, brunettes only have 105,000 while blondes have 140,000 hairs on their scalp. For redheads, there are around 90,000.
Before we proceed to the home remedies for hair growth, let’s first talk about the 3 different phases of hair growth on a normal human being.
- Anagen phase – is the phase where the hairs are growing actively. It could last up to a couple of years to ten years or until the hairs reach the second phase of the cycle
- Catagen phase – This is where the hair follicle is tarnished and the hairs stop growing.
- Telogen phase – The final phase, during this cycle it’s normal to shed a certain amount of hair (could be at least 100 hairs daily) and this could last for several months. When those hairs shed off, a new hair fills the hair follicle.
Keep in mind that faster hair growth could happen when we take advantage of the anagen phase in which it is the growth phase of all three cycles. If ever you choose to try out natural remedies for hair growth, it is best if this is done during the anagen phase because it is when growth phase is occurring.
The necessities for healthy hair growth are:
Exercise: Exercise is known to get our blood pumping all throughout our body and with this nutrient-rich blood, each of our hair follicles becomes nourished which could promote healthy hair growth. Without exercise, the lack of sufficient blood flow could make our hair dull and more brittle. Besides healthier hair growth, exercise could also remove stress which is also a triggering factor for losing hair.
Nutrition: It is a must to always have a balanced diet no matter what your medical condition is. Vitamin B3 is vital for the hair’s growth process as well as protein.
The best treatment for hair growth varies with each herb or material that you will use to obtain faster hair growth.
Here are some effective home remedies for thicker hair:
- Rosemary water. This is one of the most helpful home remedies for hair growth. You can rinse your hair daily with this herb to make your hair grow faster.
- Lemon juice and onions. To get thicker hair, combine equal parts of lemon juice and onion in a bowl and massage it into your scalp for 10 minutes.
- Grapeseed oil. This essential oil is believed to enhance hair growth. You can try this out by massaging this oil onto your scalp before bedtime.
- Pepper shampoo. This type of shampoo is sold in stores. It could help to promote healthy hair growth if used as prescribed.
- Cactus. Dice up some cactus in small pieces and leave it in water overnight. Rinse your hair in the water the day after. The longer your leave it in the better results you will have.
- Aloe vera and honey. What you have to do is cut 3 aloe vera leaves and scrape off the gel. You get honey and the gel you scraped off and apply it directly to your scalp and you let it sit for 20 minutes before rinsing.
- Sleeping with braids: This is the easiest and effective home remedies for hair growth. Before you hit the sack at night, try washing your hair and tir it into two braids while it is still wet. Sleep with those braids all night long. Repeat it the following night for another two to three days. This treatment has been said to be an effective natural remedy for hair growth.
- A mix to growth. The ingredients you will need are: 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 egg and olive oil. Mix in together the egg, 2 tablespoons and a trickle of olive oil. Apply it to your scalp and massage it in well. You then get a towel and cover your head for 3o minutes. Wash it out normally afterwards.
- Potato water. Use the water that you cook potatoes in for this natural remedy.Make sure you let cool down and rinse your hair with it. This is said to accelerate the growth of hair.
These natural remedies for hair growth have been proven effective by many readers up to date. The herbs mentioned could be bought in herbal stores or health stores around your area. Keep in mind that each individual’s hair growth grows at different rates. Your hair growth might not be as fast as your sister or brother’s hair growth. Be patient with it because only time will tell. These natural home remedies for hair growth could really help you out in the long run in attaining longer and healthier hair.
Are you interested in learning more about growing out your hair in more natural ways? If so, I highly recommend that you click on the image link below and give a little of your time reading about this miracle hair regrowth manual.