Do you suffer from breath that doesn’t smell all too good? Prevent bad breath naturally after reading this helpful article.
Has this been a big problem for you in gaining confidence to talk around other people?
Is “YES” the answer to the questions? If so, here is a guide all about bad breath detoxification, the causes and a few effective natural remedies that could help you gain that confidence that you always wanted.
Halitosis or more commonly known as bad breath is a condition that could be a barrier in talking to others because it affects self-confidence greatly. Just like having acne on your face, bad breath occurs when there are foul-smelling bacteria that accumulate in between your teeth and tongue.
Have you ever been in the situation where you’re talking to one of your close friends or just a random stranger in school or at work and you get a whiff of their breath and it isn’t too pleasant? I’m sure the thought of “Is it okay for me to tell him or her that they have a certain odor to their breath or is that too rude?” Even worst, have you ever been told that your breath as a certain aroma that isn’t smelling too good?
It is quite an embarrassing situation to be in. Some people don’t even notice that they are already being chit chatted about because of their breath. Don’t let this happen to you. But no need to worry, it is possible to get rid of that problem because natural remedy for bad breath is here to save you!
Some causes of bad breath are the following:
- Having poor dental hygiene – that is why your mother always told you to brush your teeth right after every meal and to floss every other day to stay away from an odorous breath. Having poor hygiene can lead to tooth decay and also other conditions in your oral cavity that could cause a major problem to your health.
- Having infections in your respiratory tract – this is a more serious cause for bad breath. Having bad breath could also start because of other conditions inside your body besides your oral cavity. That is why you should try to maintain a healthy body system to prevent associated problems.
Natural remedy for bad breath, the ways to cure halitosis:
- Anise (aniseed) – This has been said to be effective in freshening our breath. The actual seeds and not the leaves, are the “breath cleansing” components of this herb. After a pungent meal, you can try chewing the anise seeds. This could also aid in digestion and is available in the spice aisle at local supermarkets.
- Baking soda breath work – Want fresh breath? You can try mixing baking soda and ground cinnamon together. Put a scoop on your toothbrush and brush away.
- Avocado – Most effective for cases that begin internally. Try eating this after each meal and after a few days get fresher smelling breath.
- Clove – this herb is used by cooks because of valuable properties. It stimulates and is an antiseptic agent to freshen up your breath. After eating a pungent smelling meal, try one whole clove in your mouth. It could freshen your breath for a few hours.
- Fenugreek tea –Try out boiling a teaspoon of seeds of this sweet-smelling plant in 500mL of water. Drink this concoction every day and your problems with bad breath will disappear.
Prevention is better than natural bad breath remedy, BUT if you already have bad breath it wouldn’t hurt to try these natural ways out. Maintaining good personal dental hygiene (going to annual dental appointments, brushing 2-3 times a day and flossing every other day) tops the charts.
Staying away from food with malodorous smells could also be of big help. Keeping your body systems healthy most importantly your respiratory system and digestive system could also help prevent an odorous breath. But if you already have problems with your breath, try out these natural remedy for bad breath because it will be a breath saver for you.