It is possible to overcome anxiety symptoms naturally by employing some of the best known and most effective home remedies!
Anxiety can be experienced by almost everybody despite the gender and age. It can happen from day to day and situation to situation because it is a normal part of life. Although it may happen to almost everybody, extreme anxiety or feeling overly anxious for no certain reason can be a problem. Anxiety can either be in a mild or severe form depending on our capacity to handle it.
Anxiety has many symptoms, and these include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Poor concentration
- The feeling of helplessness
- Sweating excessively
- Muscle tension
- Irregular heart beat
The ultimate goal in treating anxiety is anxiety relief. Effective treatment of anxiety symptoms requires the knowledge of how this condition effects you. How it does interfere with your personal relationships, school, work or any aspect of your daily life? Treating anxiety naturally can be our own individual personal goal.
There are several techniques to follow that may potentially reduce or prevent the anxiety that we may be feeling. Here is a list of some of the best known natural remedies for anxiety:
- Breathing exercises. Deep breathing is very beneficial for many aspects in our life. It could not only be helpful in reducing or preventing anxiety but also reduce stress, help in losing weight and treat other conditions. Avoid taking shallow breaths and instead take long, slow deep breaths. Breathe using your diaphragm and control each breath that you take for best results. Set aside a quiet time and place to do this.
- Exercise. Exercise is very helpful in every medical condition because of its positive effects on our bodies. While it strengthens our cardiovascular system and helps our heart to work. It could also aid in warding off anxiety attacks and stress and can release tension on our bodies and minds and also lowers blood pressure.
- Passionflower. This is one of the powerful natural therapies used for anxiety and insomnia. Studies show that passionflower has fewer side effects than prescription medications such as mexazolam. Make sure you consult your healthcare professional before taking this herb to be guided safely.
- Valerian. For anxiety reduction, use this herb since it is well-known in the treatment of insomnia and can help with relaxation. Extracted from roots, valerian can reduce anxiety because it increases an amino acid in our bodies called GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid).
- GABA. (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) GABA is an amino acid that is considered one of the best supplements for anxiety. You can find GABA in foods such as mackerel, almonds, bananas, wheat bran and other seafoods.
- St. John’s Wort. St. John’s Wort is a popular herb that is known to treat depression and lessen symptoms of anxiety. Like any other herb, it is always best to consult your doctor before using to ensure correct use. Taking this herb in conjunction with other prescription drugs may cause unwanted side effects. Take caution in using all forms of herbs and consult professionals.
- Aromatherapy. There are certain oils and fragrances that can help reduce anxiety. Some essentials oils used in massages and baths that are derived from plants can also help with relaxation. Lavender, cypress, geranium and jasmine are a few oils that help in treating anxiety symptoms.
- B-Vitamins. Vitamin B6, B1 and B3 are excellent vitamin supplements for anxiety. Since these B-vitamins have positive effects on our nervous system, it can help stabilize our body’s lactate levels thus reducing symptoms of anxiety. It could also help in fighting stress and best taken daily. Again, seek professional help with the use of these vitamins.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C plays a vital role in proper brain functioning, chemistry and the adrenal glands. Besides helping our immune system ward off infection, it could also be one of the best natural anxiety remedies known today.
- Trace mineral. (Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc) Having a daily intake of magnesium and calcium may prevent nervous tensions in our lives. Magnesium helps in the relief of muscle spasms and nervousness while calcium is a natural tranquilizer. Another trace mineral that could be pivotal in helping treat anxiety is zinc since it calms our nervous systems.
- Kava. Kava has been used as a natural supplement for anxiety treatment and has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration or FDA. Consult your doctor because kava may have adverse effects on the liver.
- Green tea. Green tea is not only great for giving our skin a natural glow. It is also used for treating anxiety in its mild forms. This type of tea can be purchased in herbal stores and sometimes can be found in local grocery stores.
Anxiety is a signal for our bodies and minds that we are distressed and need to relax. The most common factors of this condition are emotional and physical responses and most frequently stress. The best way to reduce anxiety is to seek balance in our lives and follow all necessary measures to keep calm. Treat anxiety symptoms naturally with these wonderful natural remedies and get the results that you always wanted.
Is having anxiety ruining your normal functioning of everyday life? If so, read about the only holistic system that could permanently cure your panic attacks and anxiety. The aim of this eBook by Chris Bayliss (medical researcher, nutrition specialist, health consultant and former chronic anxiety and panic attack sufferer) is to help individuals that are suffering from this medical condition to regain their self confidence once again and to actually enjoy their life without fearing for the worse. Help yourself out and learn more about this miracle method to treat this condition effectively and safely by clicking on the link below.