Find out about bacterial vaginosis natural remedies!
Have you ever experienced uncomfortable symptoms down there before?
If you have, you may have bacterial vaginosis.
Bacterial vaginosis or BV, also known as vaginal bacteriosis, is a mild bacterial condition that affects the female reproductive system. A bacteria called, “gardnerella” that is anaerobic in nature. This is the most common type of vaginal infection in women. Naturally, there are small amounts of this type of bacteria in the vagina, but when bacterial vaginosis occurs, garnerella releases an amino acid that raises the level of PH in the vagina that allows this anaerobic bacteria to live. This disease has a high incidence rate during a women’s menstrual age (the time when a women starts their period). BV occurs when “bad” bacteria attacks a women’s vagina and that is when uneasy symptoms arises.
Some of the symptoms may include:
- Burning sensation in the vagina
- Inflammation or swelling
- Smelly discharge
- Difficulty in urinating (going pee)
- Pain during sex
Although bacterial vaginosis is treated with antibiotics prescribed by doctors, there are also effective BV natural remedies. These natural remedies can help out a great deal with symptoms of BV. These natural remedies for bacterial vaginosis return the PH level balance to its normal state.
The following are beneficial bacterial vaginosis natural remedies:
- Vinegar. You can apply vinegar directly to the vaginal area or you can also try mixing around 2 ounces of apple cider vinegar with 6 ounces of water and drink it three times a day for rebalancing of PH levels
- Tea tree oil suppositories. This suppository is inserted into the vagina but could also be used after diluting the oil. Always remember to avoid allergic reactions that you should always dilute it before directly applying it to the vagina for safe use
- Increase the good bacteria. Increasing the good bacteria in your vagina is a smart natural remedy for bacterial vaginosis. Try eating “pro-biotic” foods that contain these good bacteria. Increase yogurt in your diet for a natural treatment for BV. Try reducing sugar in your diet since bacteria lives off sugar.
- Garlic. Since garlic has antibacterial and antifungal properties, this is one of the best natural remedies for bacterial vaginosis. You can try garlic supplements that contain at least 5,000 micrograms of “allium” (the property in garlic that fights off bacteria and funguses). Try taking garlic supplements 1 to 2 times a day until the symptoms start to disappear.
Bacterial vaginosis natural remedy could be very helpful to stay away from uncomfortable symptoms of BV. Nobody wants be itching or having pain down in their private area especially in public. Give it a go and try out these bacterial vaginosis natural remedies to keep you feeling fresh and clean even in the areas that you keep to yourself.
Besides the natural do-it-yourself remedies listed above, discover other safe, inexpensive and effective measures to cure bacterial vaginosis. Elena Peterson, a medical researcher and chronic BV sufferer, would like to share with you her true story and ways to gain your confidence back and get rid of this embarrassing medical condition. Treat your BV immediately and get positive results now by simply clicking and reading about this eBook on how to be free of bacterial vaginosis.