There have been many flatulence natural remedies that claim to work, but after trying it out for a couple days, you still end up with the same flatulence problem. Here is a guide for flatulence cure control.
The word “flatulence” is described in having an excess in intestinal or stomach gas. This is a quite uncomfortable feeling because the person could feel bloated because of all that excessive gas. With this bloating feeling, belching or burping could happen or passing of gas through the rectum (farting). Normally, a person produces around 1 to 3 pints of gas daily. This digestive system condition is not life-threatening but it could cause social embarrassment. People usually seek consultation with their healthcare professional because of uncontrollable gas.
The causes of flatulence come in a number of different reasons. Here is a list of common causes of excessive passing of gas:
- Increased intake of gas (“aerophagia” -swallowed air) –This could happen when there is improper swallowing during eating or even doing it unconsciously out of habit. (sucking on hard candy, drinking carbonated beverages, loose dentures and hyperventilation)
- Increased production of gas through undigested foods –If the body doesn’t properly digest and absorb some carbohydrates in the small intestine, these undigested foods pass from the small intestine to the large intestine where harmless bacteria break down the food which produces carbon dioxide, hydrogen and in some people methane. (Foods that contain carbohydrates that can cause gas: starches, beans, fiber, onions, dark beer and red wine, some fruits)
- Lactase deficiency –this is a major cause of flatulence. This is the decrease in the ability to digest lactose (a natural sugar that could be found in milk and other dairy products)
- Malabsorption syndromes –this is the decrease production of enzymes by the pancreas or problems with the gallbladder or lining of the intestines. (Decreased dietary fiber, parasites, inflammatory bowel disease, intestinal obstruction, poor thyroid function, narcotic or drug use)
- Gas –this is a normal activity every day. But to pass gas more than 25x a day is considered excessive
- Abdominal bloating
- Belching –frequent belching may indicate that the person swallowed too much air
- Abdominal pain –pain may be presented when there is gas in the intestine.
Make sure you contact your healthcare professional in one of more of the following symptoms occurs:
- Persistent fever
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent constipation
- Change in bowel pattern
- Severe cramping in abdominal area
- Blood in the stool
If flatulence is still at its mildest form, you can try out one of these flatulence natural remedies.
- Ginger Slices. This is an effective excessive has treatment. All you need to do is soak fresh ginger slices in lime juice and chew these slices after every meal. (One of the excellent home remedies for constipation)
- Ginger powder, asafetida plant and rock salt. Get luke warm water and mix a half teaspoon of dry ginger powder, a pinch of “asafetida” and a pinch of rock salt. Drink this concoction whenever you start feeling bloated.
- Brandy. This is an interesting treatment for flatulence. Before going to bed, take 2 tablespoons of brandy in a glass of warm water. Take this as a daily routine for flatulence.
- Dill oil and honey. Drop dill oil in a teaspoon of honey and take this immediately after a meal.
- Peppermint Leaf. Chew mint leaf after every meal to help prevent flatulence. Not only does it help out with flatulence, it also helps in freshening a person’s breathe. Also try peppermint oil combined with caraway oil because this has been proven to treat abdominal discomfort caused by flatulence. Peppermint helps soothe the digestive muscles and helps in treating flatulence.
- Chamomile teas. This is an excellent herbal cure for flatulence. Try drinking a cup after every meal every day.
- Lemon juice and baking soda.Get some lemon juice and mix it in to a glass of warm water. Add baking soda also to this mix. It may not taste very pleasant but it could help a whole lot as remedy for flatulence.
- Foods you should avoid.You should make sure to avoid the foods that cause this problem. Avoid the following foods:
- Yeast-containing foods like breads and cheeses
- Beans, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, broccoli
- Carbonated drinks
- High carbohydrate containing foods like potatoes and oats
- Yogurt made with live bacteria, rice, bananas, citrus grapes, eggs, peanut butter, hard cheese and meat
- Foods that contain large amounts of mono-unsaturated and essential fats
- Eat smaller meals.
- Chew food slowly. This is to avoid swallowing excess air.
Follow these simple to do and effective flatulence natural remedies to get rid of this uncomfortable digestive system condition.
I know how stressful and uncomfortable it is to have a flatulence problem. I want you to learn more it and find out about a holistic approach in permanently eliminating your flatulence problem. “Discover how I cured myself of years of severe gas problems and helped thousands of men and women worldwide to be gas free” -Joseph Arnold (health consultant, medical researcher and author). Read about testimonials of people that have read this ebook and defeated this digestive system problem for good. Invest in this book of miracles and let it help you with what needs to be done.