Gout actually exist and you can be on your way to a “gout-free” world!
Gout, or also known as “hyperuricemia” (another condition of the skeletal system is “osteoporosis”) condition where there is excessive uric acid in a person’s body which result in tiny urate crystal formations that deposit in various tissues in the body, most especially in the joints. Another name for this condition is rheumatism. With this formation of urate crystals, joint inflammation (or joint swelling) occurs.
Arthritis is another name for joint inflammation which is very much the classic manifestation of gout. Uric acid could be acquired from foods such as mushrooms, anchovies, asparagus and organ meats. If eaten excessively, gout can occur. This ailment is a chronic and progressive disease which in other words means that it’s long-lasting and on-going all throughout a person’s life. Chronic gout is a more severe case of the disease and without proper medical treatment it could result in joint destruction, the deduction of kidney function and kidney stones. But in less severe cases with minimal symptoms, home remedies for gout are now available.
Home remedy gout: could be very helpful especially for individuals who have this mild ailment. The most common site of gouty arthritis is the base of the big toe (also referred to “podagra”). Other joints that are affected by gout are the earlobes, elbows, wrists, fingers, knees and ankles. Basically the sites where there is less blood flow.
Sign and symptoms of gout are:
- Warmth at the affected area
- Reddish discoloration
- Pain at the site (could be quite intense depending how severe the disease is)
Signs and symptoms of gout are dreaded because of the pain that comes along with it. Home remedy for gout could be tried out for cases that could still be handled without medical assistance. With natural gout remedies found to be effective, gout could be prevented from the very beginning.
Here are a few gout natural remedies:
- Diet control. This gout treatment is known to be very effective. Try preventing foods that contain high levels of uric acid such as foods like organ meats, sardines, tuna, mackerel, salmon, shrimp, lobster, foods that contain yeast (bread, beer and alcoholic beverages) and vegetables like asparagus, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, peas, spinach. After learning that you have high uric acid levels, it is best to stay away from foods that contain the main cause of gout.
- Cherries. This is one of the popular home remedies for gout. Try eating half a cup to one pound of cherries a day. They could be eaten as is or blended and made into a juice. Cherry extracts that are available in some health food stores could also help out.
- Vitamin C. This is one of the home remedies for gout that may reduce uric acid levels. Taking in vitamin C could definitely reduce levels of uric acid significantly.
Remembering these natural treatments could save your joints. With home remedy gout, a person could prevent gout from the very beginning.
Want to know about a gout remedy system that is doctor approved and proven safe and effective by many other individuals that have tried it? I’m pretty sure the answer to that is a solid YES! Be one of those success stories by clicking on the image below and gaining more knowledge and learning the ins and outs about fighting off your gout problem.