Read all about the top 10 hyperpigmentation home remedies and discover ways to getting rid of this integumentary condition.
Hyperpigmentation is a harmless skin condition that is quite common in all people. I’m sure you’ve seen people with this condition almost every single day of your life. It isn’t a life threatening condition because people from all around can have this on different parts of their skin. Hyperpigmentation occurs when patches of skin become darker in color compared to the other parts of the surrounding skin. The reason for this darkening in that portion of skin is due to the excess melanin (brown pigment that makes the normal skin color) that accumulates on the skin. Hyperpigmentation can be found normally on the face, hands, legs and other places of the skin that is frequently exposed to the sun.
The reasons for hyperpigmentation are the following:
- Frequent exposure to the sun
- Women taking birth control pills
- Skin diseases (acne – commonly leaving dark spots when the condition clears up)
- Injuries to the skin
Other skin conditions such as melasma and chloasma are skin spots that are quite similar to age spots but take up a larger area on the skin. The reason for those conditions is because of hormonal changes. Pregnancy can produce excess amounts of melanin causing darkening of the face, abdomen, areas of the neck and etc.
Hyperpigmentation can become darker when the skin is further exposed to the sun. The reason behind this is because melanin absorbs the sun’s energy along with the harmful ultraviolet rays. The normal result of this is tanning of the skin, but since there are already darkened areas on the skin, further exposure to the skin may advance the darkening of the skin much more.
Since this skin problem is very common, home remedies for hyperpigmentation have become very popular especially all over the internet.
Here are the top hyperpigmentation home remedies:
- Lime juice with turmeric powder. This is one of the best herbal remedies for hyperpigmentation. Mix these two components together and apply it as a cream on the affected areas of hyperpigmentation. Lime juice is a great natural bleaching agent for any discoloration on the body. (Also a great natural remedy for dark underarms)
- Potato. Try slicing a raw potato and rub this on the skin that has discoloration every single day.
- Mint leaves. This is a wonderful natural treatment for hyperpigmentation. Grind the mint leaves and make it into a paste. Apply it to the affected areas of the skin and leave it on for 20 minutes. After, rinse it with cold water and do this for 2 weeks every day.
- Almonds. One of the best home remedy for hyperpigmentation. Soak 4 to 5 almonds in water the whole night. Grind the almonds together in a food grinder until it is finely grinded together. Mix it together with milk to make a fine paste. Apply this fine paste to the affected areas and leave it overnight. When you wake up in the morning, you can then wash the face with cold water. Try this hyperpigmentation home remedies every single day for 2 weeks. After reduce it to twice every week until you get the results that you want.
- Milk powder, honey, lemon juice and almond oil. Mix a teaspoon of milk powder, teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a half teaspoon of almond oil. Apply this to the face or any affected area and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse it off and you will notice that it produces a natural glow to the skin.
- Orange peels. Here is one of the best cures for hyperpigmentation. Combine this together with curd and let it set on the face for 15 minutes. This natural remedy will reduce hyperpigmentation marks.
- Gram flour, fresh milk and lime juice. This is another one of those great hyperpigmentation home remedies. All you have to do is mix tablespoon of gram flour, 2 teaspoons of fresh milk and 2 to 3 drops of lime juice. Apply this concoction to the affected areas for 15 minutes. Rinse this off with cold water and do it for a month, after, switch it to once every week.
- Avocado. Avocado is said to help in soothing and healing the skin tissues. Peel and mash a ripe avocado and apply it to the affected area once every day. Make sure though to stay away from this natural remedy if you are allergic to latex because it could cause an allergic reaction.
- Cocoa butter massage. Cocoa butter is a great natural remedy to moisturize the skin and is an antioxidant while massage can also boost blood circulation and break scar tissues. Do this cocoa butter massage at least once or twice a day for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Drink H20. Drinking plenty of water is always the best way to go to get the natural fill and cleansing that your body needs.
These are the top 10 natural remedies for hyperpigmentation that will be worth the time. All safe and natural treatment for hyperpigmentation on the skin. Try out these hyperpigmentation home remedies and be amazed by the results!
If you want to learn more about hyperpigmentation and other means of getting rid of it, I highly suggest for you to click on the image. If you’re tired of hearing about the same old news that don’t work and may cost you a lot of money, then this amazing formula will do wonders for you. The formula is by Maria Baltazar, a skin whitening enthusiast and researcher, she has dedicated her studies in making you feel confident about your skin and feeling good in general.