Ever wonder if there is natural psoriasis remedy? Well, let me answer that for you with a big “YES!!”
Before we proceed with home psoriasis treatment, let us first discuss what psoriasis is.
Psoriasis is a non-contagious disease that is chronic. It could be described as itching of the skin accompanied with a skin rash. The rash is slightly raised and is usually red in color. Scaling may also occur on top of the red regions. Psoriasis may be seen at the trunk of the body, knees, elbows, scalp and fingernails. This only one of the many integumentary system conditions that could be quite painful depending on the degree of the ailment. The pain is described as arthritis-like joint point since the infection occurs on joints of the body.
Since we know what psoriasis is, let’s talk about the causes of this skin condition. The reason that psoriasis happens is when skin cells mature rapidly than normal. While they mature at a quick pace, the cells don’t develop well and cannot shed quickly resulting in the build-up of skin that leads the skin to form thick and scaly rashes.
The risk factors for this condition are:
- Certain infections such as sore throat
- Certain drugs that can cause a certain reaction
- Large consumption of alcohol
To treat mild psoriasis, there are psoriasis home remedies that are now available. Here are the best home remedies for psoriasis nowadays.
- Coconut oil. This is one of the best home remedy for psoriasis. Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil each day (you can add it to your tea or coffee) or you can apply it to the affected area 3 times a day.
- Petroleum jelly. A home remedy psoriasis treatment that is highly effective to control the build-up of skin and keeping it highly moisturized. This is one of the best moisturizers around. Apply a small amount of the affected area each day after a bath or shower.
- Sunlight. An alternative to the expensive artificial ultraviolet light treatments that doctors prescribe is natural sunlight. Exposure to the sun’s rays will enhance production of Vitamin D.
- Decrease fat and caffeine consumption. This is a psoriasis home remedy that may help out to reduce the scaling of the psoriasis patches.
- Baking soda. This could lessen the itching due to psoriasis. Dissolve 1/3 cup of baking soda in a gallon of H20 and get a wash cloth to soak. Apply it directly to the affected skin and repeat this several times in a day.
- Aloe vera. It has anti-fungal, antibacterial properties and could also serve as a mild anesthetic. Try buying aloe vera psoriasis cream at herbal stores and apply it to the affected area 3x a day after showering.
Take note, mild psoriasis could be treated to relieve its symptoms. Home remedy psoriasis treatment is affordable and easy to do. You don’t need an expert to conjure up these natural remedies to help treat mild symptoms associated to psoriasis. With the list of effective psoriasis home remedy, mild psoriasis doesn’t have to be a big problem!
Learn from one of the best psoriasis guru as he reveals proven methods to get cure psoriasis by clicking the image link below. Besides curing it, you can be guaranteed to get permanent psoriasis relief. Click away and gain more knowledge this very moment!