Asthma natural remedies: Prevent asthma, as easy as 1, 2, 3!
What is Asthma?
This is a respiratory condition when the bronchial tubes (airways of the lungs) become inflamed. The muscles surrounding the bronchial tubes tighten up and mucus is produced which further narrow the airways. Asthma that is manageable and not very severe could be treated. There are natural asthma remedies available that could lessen symptoms. Untreated asthma which could led to severe asthma attacks could be fatal and may need immediate medical attention. But if your asthma is mild, there are natural asthma relief that could be of big help!
Signs and symptoms of asthma include:
- Shortness of breath during physical exertion (breathing trouble)
- Wheezing and coughing
- Pain and tightness of the chest
Asthma is caused by a number of factors, which are the following:
- Genetic factors
- Lack of exercise
- Dietary changes (high intake of processed foods such as salt, low dietary intake of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids could contribute to triggering asthma symptoms.
- Occupational factors (people who work in the baking, woodwork, painting of materials, farming and chemical industry are prone to developing or triggering asthma also)
- Environmental purposes (cold and flu infections, irritants such as dust, cigarette smoking, house dust mites, pollen, medications and other allergic foods)
With those several factors, preventing those mild asthma attacks doesn’t have to be difficult be IT IS POSSIBLE. Prevention is the best way to stay away from unwanted accidents caused by attacks. Try out the following natural treatments because THEY DO WORK!
Not only do we have natural bronchitis remedies, there are asthma natural remedies that could work wonders for mild cases of asthma.
- Black tea. A natural treatment of asthma that could relieve chest tightening because black tea contains chemicals related to the stimulant theophylline. Three or four cups of black tea can open up the airways and ease breathing.
- Gingko tea. (From Gingko biloba leaves) is one of the most effective natural asthma treatments. While using this tea, it shows to help patients cut down on prescribed medications. Of course, mild asthma. Besides boosting blood flow, taking gingko three times a day for a couple weeks to a month at a time could relax the lungs and help air passageways clear.
- Honey. This natural remedy for asthma is highly beneficial for treatment of mild asthma. At the time during an asthma attack, a jug full of honey could be placed under the person’s nose and within few minutes the person will start breathing easily. You can also try mixing one teaspoon of honey in a glass of water and drink it three times a day.
- Garlic cloves. These cloves should be boiled in 30 grams of milk daily.
Natural remedies for asthma could work wonders for people with mild asthma. It’s a safe and effective way to preventing symptoms of mild asthma when needed. It won’t cost you a fortune but make sure it isn’t a severe case of asthma that might need immediate medical attention because it could be life threatening. Asthma natural remedies could help out people with this condition, to prevent trigger and prevent this ailment.
Click on the image below to learn more about asthma and the ways to prevent an attack. Invest in an ebook that could make your life free from this difficult medical condition. Read about successful stories from people who have read this and have succeeded and overcome their asthma.